Dannelle Larsen-Rife, Ph.D.
Department Chair / Assistant Professor
Office: McDonald #225
- Development of human relationships across the lifespan with an emphasis on the parent-child relationship and romantic relationships.
- Predictors of relationship quality and stability, including personality and experiences in the family of origin.
- Prevention/intervention programs that target the transition to parenthood and early child and family development.
- PSY 1100 Human Development Across the Lifespan
- PSY 3200 Development in Infancy and Childhood
- PSY 3220 Adolescence and Emerging Adulthood
- PSY 3230 Adult Development and Aging
- PSY 3440 Child and Family Mental Health
- PSY 3710 Behavioral Neuroscience
- PSY 4130 Interpersonal Neuroscience
- PSY 4860R Psychology Practicum
- PSY 4910 Senior Capstone in Psychology