Social & Behavioral Sciences Department
The Social and Behavioral Sciences Department is committed to:
- Developing students who value the search for knowledge by means of scientific methods and research and to providing students with the knowledge and skills to do so.
- Developing students who appreciate and understand that behavior results from a complex interaction between physiological systems, genetic influences, experiential and environmental factors and social forces.
- Developing students whose understanding of psychology reflects an integration of a variety of theoretical perspectives.
- Developing students who appreciate the power of applied psychology to foster physical, psychological, and communal well-being
- Inspiring students to act ethically as scholars and as future practitioners of psychology.
- Inspiring students to value and to use critical thinking as students, scholars, consumers of media, and targets of influence.
- Inspiring students to commit themselves to a lifetime pursuit of knowledge and understanding.
About Our Program
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Criminal Justice – Digital Forensics Emphasis
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Certificate of Proficiency in Digital Forensics Basics
- Minor in Criminology
- Minor in Digital Forensics
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Integrated Studies – Psychology Emphasis
- Minor in Health Psychology
- Minor in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences in Integrated Studies – Sociology Emphasis
- Minor in Sociology